What Makes an Effective Family Law Website?
Follow these five checkpoints to get more clients and better cases.
What is going to make a potential client stop at your website and give you a call?
Unlike personal injury cases, divorce or child support clients often look through multiple websites to find the best family law practice. Family law is competitive and your website can give you the edge you need to sign up more cases every month.
When clients see your website, they want to know if you are qualified, experienced, and continuously focused on what is best for them. That means having a website with a clear message that showcases the results your clients can expect.
5 Checkpoints for a Great Family Law Website
Use the following checklist to make sure that your family law website draws potential clients to your firm. Even one of these will make a huge difference in increasing your monthly caseload.
1) Clear Message: Your website must have a clear message. That means, when a potential client checks your site, they should immediately begin to understand what problems you can solve for them and how you’ll do it. Don’t get caught up in legalese. Be authentic and direct.
2) Client Focus: Many law firm websites make the mistake of going on and on about their firm’s history, founder, and partners. While there is a place for this information on your website, it shouldn’t be the primary focus. Your clients should take center stage. Speak to them and their situation, using your knowledge to back your explanation of how you’ll be able to help them.
“Your website can give you the edge you need to sign up more cases every month.“
3) Specialized Experience: You likely take on many different cases, but listing out all of your practice areas can diminish your reputation. Clients want someone who specializes in a certain practice area, so highlight your three main money drivers and then briefly list the rest under “Other Practices”. This will help you attract more clients that fit under your primary specialities.
4) Visual Representations: Great images help to make your site more visually appealing and they also play to the psychology of marketing. When you show pictures of smiling faces, it helps potential clients associate positive emotions with your firm and your work. Focus on including happy imagery on your website to make them think about the resolution you can guide them to. Find images of happy, smiling families either in a park, in a nice room, or out in the backyard. Potential clients will associate their situation with the people in the picture and feel like you are the right choice to help them achieve that outcome.
5) Strong Call-to-Action: A website that lacks a strong and clear call-to-action will only leave clients wondering what to do next. Never, ever leave them wondering what to do next. Your entire website should be built around guiding clients to a clear call-to-action, either contacting you through either a form or calling you directly. Never make a client guess how to get a hold of you or how to become your client.
Implementing these best practices can be a bit tricky if you already have a well-established website that doesn’t seem to support these goals. However, with your website likely being one of the biggest lead generators for your firm, it’s important that you make sure your website is working for you as best it can.
Cascade Digital Marketing has a Family Law Marketing system that will get you new clients automatically and generate more revenue every month. Through a proven system of web design and digital advertising, we get our family law clients new cases every month and up to 10 times ROI. What if you got $10,000 in fees for every $1,000 you spent on marketing? Interested? Let’s talk.
Think about the last time you went online. What website did you visit? Odds are, it was one with a well-designed layout and easy-to-use interface. That's because website design is crucial for grabbing and holding users' attention. In fact, studies show that poorly...
There are many different ways to create a lead generation website. In this blog post, we will explore some of the most effective methods. We will also look at some tips for maximizing your website's effectiveness in generating leads. So, whether you're starting from...
A custom website design is a must for any business. It sets your business apart from the competition and helps you better connect with your customers. A custom website design is tailored to meet the specific needs of your business, and it can help you achieve your...